A practical guide for you to learn how to process large loads of data on demand, such as processing videos, audio, integrations between systems, databases, and more using the powerful Node.js Streams.
High cost servers
Understanding the difference between Web Streams and Node.js Streams.
Creating E2E and Unit tests when using Node.js Streams;
Using multiprocesses and multithreading in Node.js;
Seeding and consuming multimedia data on demand such as video and audio.
Processing terabytes of files;
This advanced content was made for you who are already a mid-level or senior developer and want to become a Node.js expert.
A teaching methodology assured by more than 100K students around the world.
- Course goal - Projects, Why learning Node.js Streams and more;
- What are Node.js events?
- Understanding Node.js event-loop;
- Introduction to Streams and Buffers;
- Differences between Promises and event emitters.
- Introduction to Stream Types: Readable, Writable;
- Introduction to Stream Types: Duplex Streams - Transform and PassThrough;
- Managing streams flow using .pipe and pipeline from Streams API;
- Working with Async Iterators + Stream.Filter, Stream.Map and others;
- Testing Node.js Streams using vanilla Node.js (with no frameworks);
- Testing Node.js Streams using Jest.
- Project 01 - Working with child processes;
- Project 02 - Working with sockets and worker threads;
- Project 03 - handling huge CSV files;
- Project 04 - handling database data with Postgres / MongoDB.
- Project 05 - handling video streams;
- Project 06 - handling audio streams;
- Project 07 - uploading files on demand.
- Node.js Streams Backpressure;
- Differences between Node.js Streams and Web Streams (WHATWG);
- What's next?
Erick Wendel works as a professional trainer and performance engineer and has trained more than 100K people around the world as a professional instructor and content producer at his own company https://erickwendel.com
He has won software competitions in Brazil (AngelHack Global Hackathon Series: São Paulo 07/2017) and in Silicon Valley (DeveloperWeek SF Hackathon 03/2019).
He is also an active international speaker, a contributor to Open Source, and a strong content contributor to the global software community.
He has been recognized by Google as GoogleDevExpert, and by Microsoft as Microsoft MVP in Node.js.
He has already given more than 100 talks in almost 10 different countries and worked as a consultant focused on app performance and software architecture in large companies in Brazil, as well as providing training for large companies such as Microsoft, Kroton Educacional, and others.
Get direct access to the instructor on our exclusive Discord community designed to help you answer your questions, provide job offers, and grow your network + challenges about the training content.
100% secure purchase! After payment confirmation, your spot will be guaranteed with a special discount.
If within 7 days from the date of payment you understood it is not yet time to take advantage of this offer, simply request a refund and the full amount of your investment will be returned.
Copyright 2022 - All rights reserved - https://erickwendel.com
ERICK WENDEL GOMES DA SILVA ME CNPJ: 34.267.390/0001-82